Operating Child Nutrition Programs when Schools are Closed due to COVID-19
SCHOOL IS CLOSED
- St. Mary’s School for the Deaf is currently closed due to the outbreak of COVID-19.
- St. Mary’s School for the Deaf will provide an opportunity for families to pick up meals for children in their family.
WHEN YOU CAN PICK UP MEALS
- Meals will be provided beginning Thursday, March 19 and Mondays & Wednesdays going forward until further notice, including Spring Break.
WHERE TO PICK THE MEALS UP
- The site for meal pickup will be at St. Mary’s School for the Deaf Baker’s Door, near Milligan Gym between 9 a.m. and 12:00 p.m. (Noon).
HOW TO NAVIGATE ONCE YOU ARE ON CAMPUS
- AT 2253 Main St. Buffalo NY, please enter and exit through Dewey Street and remain in your vehicle. Staff will bring food to you.
NO ENTRY INTO THE ACTUAL BUILDING
- This program is solely for the pickup of meals and no individuals will be allowed in the school buildings.
Timothy Kelly, Superintendent