Built in 1959, Gallaher Gym is the site of all of our varsity games and larger school events. All of our PE classes are held here as well as our Wellness Center and weight room. It was originally named St. Mary’s Gymnasium. It was referred to as The New Gym from early on after establishment. In 1963, the plaque in the main entrance was dedicated in memory of Rev. John B. Gallagher. Father Gallagher was instrumental in the development of the building and a foundation of the school and deaf community. In 2011, we began to use the formal name of Gallagher Gym.