The Mission of St. Mary’s School for the Deaf's Foundation (also known as the Foundation for Deaf Education, Inc. or FDE) is to improve the quality of life for students at St. Mary’s School for the Deaf (SMSD). To accomplish this, the Foundation supports initiatives that:
- Fund School programs and activities not covered by legislative appropriation
- Promote public awareness of the School and Deaf Culture
For more information on ways to support the Foundation, please contact us.
(Phone) 716-834-7200, Ext 101
You can also shop on Amazon to support the Foundation
CLICK HERE or on the logo below to shop via the Foundations AmazonSmile site, you’ll find the exact same low prices, vast selection and convenient shopping experience as Amazon.com, with the added benefit that AmazonSmile will donate 0.5% of your eligible purchases to us!
Shopping from your phone? ...You can make a difference while you shop in the Amazon app, at no extra cost to you! Simply follow the instructions below to select "Foundation for Deaf Education" as your charity and activate AmazonSmile in the app. They'll donate a portion of your eligible mobile app purchases to us.
How it works:
1. Open the Amazon app on your phone
2. Select the main menu (=) & tap on "AmazonSmile" within Programs & Features
3. Select "Foundation for Deaf Education" as your charity
4. Follow the on-screen instructions to activate AmazonSmile in the mobile app