St. Mary's School for the Deaf is committed to providing equitable access to exemplary educational programs that prepare deaf students to be self-directed, lifelong learners, who are productive members of society.
To Accomplish This Mission
- We inspire ALL to achieve personal goals and strive for excellence.
- We offer a rigorous and relevant curriculum that addresses the diverse learning styles of all our students.
- We instruct our students in basic and critical thinking skills.
- We promise to collaborate as a community and with the community at large.
- We expect all members of the SMSD community to act with integrity.
We believe that all children can learn.
- We believe all St. Mary's School for the Deaf students have a right to learn utilizing every accessible communication avenue.
- We believe that all St. Mary's School for the Deaf students have a right to a safe, healthy, and positive environment at the school.